Exclusive Crossfire Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download latest Crossfire Hacks here. From VIP to public hacks. Make sure to register to avail all hacks. Enjoy here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GOD]Rhaine
Administrator
[GOD]Rhaine

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR Empty
PostSubject: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR   TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

If you are using the F-CF MOD 3.3 or 3.4 version, its normal that you will encounter CLIENT ERROR and HACK TOOL DETECTED, but it doesn't mean the the hack is not working anymore.

Here's some TIPS on how to avoid HACK TOOL DETECTED:

1. Activate F-CF MOD 3.3 or 3.4.
2. When you log-in in game and encounter HACK TOOL DETECTED it will aumatically close your crossfire client.
3. In your next log-in, do not activate the cheat anymore.
4. If you encounter hack tool detected again just don't stop logging in until you will not encounter HACK TOOL DETECTED.
For me I used to log-in for about 10 times before the HACK TOOL DETECTED stops.
5. Other TIP is try to log-in another account. If this account did not encounter HACK TOOL DETECTED, you can now lig-in your main account.

Here's some TIPS on how to avoid CLIENT ERROR:

1. Just use ctrl+1 ( 1HIT ), ctrl+4 ( NO RECOIL ).

Hope this will help!
Back to top Go down
https://f-cf.forumtl.com
Rossiyanin

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR   TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 pm

In general, I tried to log into the server back there, different uchetki tried yesterday morning chit f-sf 3.4 worked, I played quietly in MM with a score of 149 / 2, but suddenly went off the game after the same when trying to log in first burned Htrap (and the game is why you can run at once as soon entered an activation code) for the second time to run the game (cheat program is not closed) bug crawled Hack tool and cheat program is closed. and so round, first start firing htrap second time hack tool and closes the program. Do not know what to do.: (
Back to top Go down
[GOD]Rhaine
Administrator
[GOD]Rhaine

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR   TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm

The tip above for me is working!
Back to top Go down
Rossiyanin

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR   TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

currently still working? How long have you checked?
Back to top Go down
[GOD]Rhaine
Administrator
[GOD]Rhaine

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR   TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm

maybe its not working for russian cf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR   TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID HACK TOOL AND CLIENT ERROR
Page 1 of 1