Its been 2 years since I am using this utility.. It works on DUAL CORE, single CORE, QUAD CORE and iSeries as well..
this utility will help you monitor your computers actual temperature in celsius.. AND WILL EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR COMPUTER'S HARDWARE.. It is actually a must have for all users..
NORMAL TEMPERATURES ARE AS FOLLOWS: (system dependant)
single core cpu (core 0)= should not be greater than 48 degrees celsius
dual core cpu (core 0 and 1)= should not be greater 50 degrees celsius
quad core cpu (core 0 1 2 3)= should not be greater than 52 degrees celsius
video card (gpu)should not be greater than 48 degrees celsius
motherboard (temp 1 2 3) is system dependant.. mine is
-16 102 and 16
NOTE: If your system acts so HOT and exceeds the normal temparature.. you should run a complete cleaning..
1. putting thermal paste on heat sink of the processor
2. remove all the dust in your motherboard (use brush..)
3. put an extra exhaust fan
4. clean your system fan, processor fan and video card fan..
1. "Click automatic fan" speed so the program automatically adjusts your fan speeds to make the heat become minimum...
2. 100% safe
3. Run this program in the background (minimize it), your computer should act SMOOTHER..CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD